The holidays are over and many of us have to go back to the routine of getting up early and getting up early to go to work, take the kids to school ...
After a long vacation the sheets are glued to us and it is very difficult for us, because during the summer we acquire habits that change the rhythms of life, both sleep and food.
The alarm sounds, that awful noise, there is nothing worse than waking up with the sound of the annoying alarm: "5 more minutes" we think giving the snooze button, and in the end, we fall asleep again, it is getting late and we have to run away.
To help us fall asleep in a simple way and acquire a routine, we have to consider some things.
Tips for getting up early:
1. Light dinner and at least 1 hour before bedtime.
2. Do not use electronic devices at least 1 hour before, so your body is disconnected. You know, turn off the phone.
3. Take the opportunity to read a book, the one you have been wanting to take for a while and never have time.
4. Plan your rich breakfast that motivates you to get up.
5. Make a list of the most important tasks you have to do in the morning.
6. Put the alarm clock away from the bed, this way you will have to get up to turn it off.
7. Sleep in absolute darkness, this will cause you to produce more melatonin (sleep hormone)
8. Drinking water before going to bed is moisturizing and rejuvenating.
9. Ideally, getting up early is to go to bed early and sleep the hours that correspond to you according to your age. Let's not forget that each individual needs a certain number of hours.
10. Get up calmly, without any hurry. Set the alarm 10-15 minutes before the estimated time.
11. Enjoy and peacefully eat a rich breakfast that helps you charge the energy you will need throughout the day.
12. Performing some type of exercise to start the day is very stimulating and you will notice its effects on your body immediately. It will give you energy to face the day.
13. Have a positive mindset. Face the day with a smile on your face and put on music that motivates you to do your homework.