Acne is a skin disease characterized by inflammation of the sebaceous glands and the appearance of pimples and pimples, especially on the face and back.
It usually manifests in adolescence, but it is not an exclusive problem of that phase of our lives, for some adults it can become a real ordeal, directly affecting the self-esteem of people who suffer from it.
The deep cleaning and adequate hydration are the basis of the daily care routine to keep the skin free of impurities, for this there are a large number of products on the market.
It is important to consult a skin specialist to see how to deal with it, since depending on the type of acne it is (or abundance) there are different techniques to use.
It can be triggered by several factors:
- The glands secrete excess sebum.
- Hormonal changes that are associated with puberty, pregnancy, menstruation, stress, or the use of oral contraceptive methods, such as the pill.
- The use of some cosmetics and products for oily hair.
- Some drugs that contain steroids, estrogens, testosterone, or phenytoin.
- Excessive sweating
However, there are also some home remedies and / or tricks that can help you get rid of that pesky acne without resorting to products or treatments.
Aloe vera and lemon cream:
The results of this mask are amazing. To make an aloe vera cream with lemon, we will need these ingredients:
b. 1 spoon of sugar.
c. 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
d. Pulp of an aloe vera leaf.
- We put all the ingredients in the glass of the mixer. We will beat everything until a paste is formed.
- You have to apply the cream on the affected area and leave it to act for about 20 minutes.
- To remove it, it must be done with warm water.
Baking soda has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help you deal with pimples and blackheads.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (10 g).
- Water (amount needed).
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with a little water until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the resulting paste on acne.
- Leave to act for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with neutral soap and cold water.
Mask with honey:
A honey mask can be a great ally against acne.
We will need:
- Natural honey.
- 2 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin)
- A tablespoon of water
- We put the two aspirins and the tablespoon of water in a small bowl. With the help of the spoon we will break the aspirins and dissolve them in the water.
- We will add one or two tablespoons of honey to the mixture and mix everything. Important to get rid of aspirin well. We will remove it and mix it well and let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- We apply it on the pimples or on the entire face if the acne is very abundant. We will leave the mask to act for about 20 minutes.
- Then we will remove it with cold water.
- You have to use it every day to notice the difference and improvement.
Comfrey tea has healing, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, being an excellent ally to combat blackheads.
- 4 tablespoons dried comfrey leaves
- 1/2 liter of water.
- Place the ingredients in a pot and boil for 5 minutes, cover and strain then. Place the tea in a clean glass container with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Wash the face with antiseptic soap and after drying.
- Moisten a piece of cotton in the comfrey tea and apply on the pimples and let dry naturally.
- Apply the solution 2 times a day, in the morning and at night.
You can do these home remedies several days a week in your cleaning routines.
But you should not forget that, if you start to notice an unfavorable reaction, it is better to stop using it. And you go to a specialist.